23 May 2005

Why Do I Suddenly Feel Like This...Again

The winter here’s cold, and bitterIt’s chilled us to the boneWe haven’t seen the sun for weeksTo long too far from homeI feel just like I’m sinkingAnd I claw for solid groundI’m pulled down by the undertowI never thought I could feel so lowOh darkness I feel like letting goIf all of the strength and all of the courageCome and lift me from this placeI know I could love you much better than thisFull of graceFull of graceMy loveSo it’s better this way, I saidHaving seen this place beforeWhere everything we said and didHurts us all the moreIts just that we stayed, too longIn the same old sickly skinI’m pulled down by the undertowI never thought I could feel so lowOh darkness I feel like letting goIf all of the strengthAnd all of the courageCome and lift me from this placeI know I could love you much better than thisFull of graceFull of graceMy love

No comments: