13 May 2005

I'm Leaving Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again

This weekend i am going to visiting Hull on Saturday, however only for the day, as it is little Saffi's 5th birthday (people who know me will know who Saffi is). I'll be also there to drop off a birthday card for my brother who is 25 on Wednesday. SO tomorrow i shall be boarding a train to Milton Keynes (oh my first visit to this station) and then to Nuneaton. I hope at least one of them will be a Virgin train - i love those trains - they are so nice and comfy and they have their own radio station that Keeper informed me about - i didn't know so last time i was on one i listened to Dick and Dom's Kid Radio show (lol it was funny). But i have an hour wait in Milton Keynes - what shall i do - shall i go for a walk for 45 minutes or stay put - i have The Alchemist to keep me company which i started reading on Wednesday when i was doing washing. The reason i'm reading it - The Book Group that i've been watching on DVD. I love that show so much. And i totally forgot Rab started shagging Jackie (the Scottish footballer) in the first series - i though it was in the Second Season. But alas no. Anyway, until i come back - adios.


Just found out that it will be a Virgin train between Milton Keynes and Nuneaton but not Northampton to Milton Keynes

3 comments:

Miriel said...

northampton to milton keynes is never a virgin, else i'd have gotten to ride one... stupid silverlink. i think you should read during your wait. it won't be that long.

Shindig1985 said...

Ha Ha - it is instead SILVERLINK TRAIN SERVICES LTD. I hate them trains they are so old and you have to sit facing people which i hate - because you don't even know them so you don't know where to look. But alas i shall be reading - The Alchemist so i'll be alright. With my bag of crap - my laptop and a bag of food that will go off whilst i'm away so i'm taking it with me - see i'm even prepared. I have several mini discs with me - i think about

Shindig1985 said...

10