26 May 2005

Pages From My Journal

I've been looking through my journal lately and i have come passed some very amusing things in it - my voice in it is so immature i really do feel that i have grown a lot since i wrote this back in 2001 - well it was 4 years ago.
Anyway he's some things i though were funny

"Easter Sunday, no chocolate eggs for me, no good meal wither. Cheese toasties! Oh the religious implications of that"

"Julie told me today that i've got a job at the end of June. I really don't want to leave now, and i know that it will upset some people, because i was planning on moving away. Oh well, i could always look in Hull for Media jobs, plus i really want to work at Mace"

- HAHA wanting to work at Mace? you don't hear of it do u?!

"Today something awful happened. Mark the day September 11 2001" - Not funny but really sad in a way - thats all i wrote for that day, the next day i wrote a poem that i still haven't titled but you can see that on my DA - click here (link not there yet but will be soon)

And then there was my acceptance speech that i made for any future awards i may receive LOL - do you remember it Holly? It was 7 pages in my journal- it says i timed it and it was 6 minutes - yeah because they are going to let me speak for that long aint they

On 18th May 2003 i call O2 - "little fuck wits"

25th May 2003

"Im really gutted that i fell alseep during the Eurovision Song Contest, and i can't believe that we got nil peur! Ours was SO much better than Austria's! (Turkey won, Belgium 2nd and Russia (Tatu) 3rd. Our placing was the UK is so a blacklash of the iRaqian war - Wogan was right. It's also that fault of Blaire (unreadable) us from Eruope. Also the fact that we haven't joined the Euro but the again our placing last year wasn't bad with it?"

26 May 2003
(occupainned by a picture of Jokers Bar in Menorca with Bianca on it and The John Barnes Karoke board)

"I've decided that Nasty Images should stop. it shouldn't be this had to come up with a good enough storyline, with several sub plots"

30 May 2003

"Everyone has to die. Nothing lasts forever"

8 June 2003

THIS WAS AFTER MY FIRST VIEWING OF DONNIE DARKO AT HOLLY'S SCREENING FOR ME DAMIAN AND BW, DONT THINK ANYONE ELSE WAS INVITED
"Being invited to holly's today really made me feel special. Even though Kathrine and Fiona weren't invited and i felt that this was actually one of the best shindigs that we have had they are definetly better when there is only a few of us. I was mentally touched on Friday night after watching the brilliant, the masterpiece that is Donnie Darko. It toched such a nerve with me , and i think unlocked a lot of feelings inside me. Do i relate to Donnie? Should i be worried that i relate to Donnie? I don't know what Holly was saying after it though - that it look like that i didnt like it - i was just breath taken and i was lost for words"

10 June 2003
-* hours and 9 minutes. On Saturday i had this really bad feeling that i should take down all my Buffy pictures/posters. I just can't bring myself to look at them"
I DID YOU KNOW AND THEY NEVER WENT BACK UP

OH MY GOD - OLD PICTURES OF THE GANG FROM YEAR 11 - and the person whos changed the most is defintely Holly- Holly you have to see this picture - you are holding The ADventures of Claire in it with Kathrine LOL i might go see if the scanner is free actually

No comments: