15 May 2005

The End Of The World Was Yesterday And I've Faced The Final Curtain

Yesterday i had my hair cut for the first time in 8 months. The long indie locks are now in some bin somewhere and i can no longer see my hair without using a mirror.

This will be the first time ANYONE has seen me with hair like this for EVER - or at least at Uni - i've actually had shorter hair than i have now - but that was when i was 16 - if you wanna know how i looked back then - ask me to see a picture of me - its the one that's on my passport - the Terrorist picture.

So will this change make me feel better? It'll certainly make me get more sun rays through to me - and will it inproved my chances of getting a job? IS there any point in getting a job now when i only have 4 weeks until i can leave FOREVER (until October). One things for sure is that i'm going to have to borrow money for Green Day from my Dad hopefully, because i'm totally out of money. But i shall be definetely getting the train from Northampton because it's like 15 minutes on the train from me.

So anyway i'm going to get some sun now because it's all sunny today again - Maximum estimated temp is 18c.

By the way for the Americans amongst the world - yesterday in Hull it was 13c - do u think that is cold? Well people had their tops off (men of course) walking around town. HaHa - no it indeed isn't weather for wooly jumpers anymore.

1 comment:

Miriel said...

americans don't know what jumpers are- in case any others are reading this, they are sweaters. and its been around 24c here recently. perfect weather.