23 May 2005

Extinguish The Flame

This morning i finally made it to the end of Season 7 of The X Files. Meaning there is just 42 episodes left for me to watch.

Mulder has just been abducted and Scully has just revealed that she is pregnant. And it was faced with a blackout that didn't say TO BE CONTINUED - oh the suspense that fans back in 2000 would have faced. Is there a Season 8? Well i dunno, but a shiny new boxset begs to differ.

Anyway i'm trying to sort out, once again, trains and shit, because i will be leaving Uni again for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Right in the middle of my exams. It is Becky's birthday on Saturday so i shall be joining the shenangians and don't know when i shall return - i think it's better that way - that i don't know when i am going to return to Uni.

And tomorrow is my first exam - Business Environment - (starting with the easiest one is really a bad idea). Sitting down in the exam hall is going to be really wierd for me as i haven't done it in 2 years now. My last exam i took would have been the 3 and half hours i did for that sodding English exam that i ended up getting a U for. I couldn't believe it - i might as well done something else for those 3 hours - and i would have gotten the same result. How can examiners justify giving someone a U if they have tried to write something - and may i add i wrote A LOT. I'm sure that what i wrote did not have NO relevance to the text. There's something irregular going on here.

Anyway im off to town to cash a postal order from my dad, buy bread and juice to extingush my current desire for food and water. Cos try as i might i have mastered the turning my blood into wine yet. Fingers crossed soon though.

No comments: