12 May 2005

I Wanna Know If Your Busy I Wanna Know If You're Doing Anything Tonight

Today my list of famous people i have spoken to has risen to 4! and the top of the list is no longer Marc Pickering! It is now.....(drum roll)

DANIEL BEDINGFIELD

He answered my question online (so i guess we CONVERSED - words were exchanged - just not orally)

I asked him

"If you were on Celeb Big Brother how long do you think you would last and what would you do to make people remember you in the house "

and he replied

"Five seconds, I'd bve the quickest person in history to leave because I hate it! That's what people would remember about me! "

HaHa i was so pleased to get my question answered

Then i got told off my the website moderators for asking too many questions. BAH HUMBUG

But THEN... Daniel wrote a goodbye message on the board saying:

Hi there Thanks for coming to my forum party. This has been great fun and I'm really sorry that I didn't get the chance to answer as many questions as I would have liked. There were loads of really good ones - you really had me thinking hard! Now for the winners! First prize goes to -peach- for her question about ihaving my own political party. The three runners-up are Pamela for the question about Quentin Tarantino films, girlofgod for her question on Christian music and simonsenlis for his Celeb Big Brother question.

Read the last bit again

and simonsenlis for his Celeb Big Brother question.

HAHAHA That's ME

So i win a frame signed photo of him. Hmm where to dispaly this oh so proud achievement?

I shal be happy for at least a day now.

2 comments:

Miriel said...

awsome!

Miriel said...

awsome!