10 May 2005

I'm going to walk through the fire, see where it gets me

I touch the fire, and it freezes me I look into it, and it's black Why can't I feel?My skin should crack and peel I want the fire back Now, through the smoke, she calls to me To make my way across the flameTo save the dayOr maybe melt away I guess it's all the same So I will Walk through the fire 'Cause where else can I turn? I will Walk through the fire And let it... The torch I bear is scorching me she’s laughing, I've no doubt I hope she fries,I'm free if that bitch dies I better help her out 'Cause she is Drawn to the fire Some people... She will never learn Both: And she willWalk through the fire and let it...Will this do a thing to change her? Am I leaving dawn in danger? Is my friend too far gone to care? What if he can't defeat it? Beady eyes is right, we're needed Or we could just sit around and glare All: We'llSee it through It's what we'reAlways here to do so we will Walk through the fire So one by one, they turn from me I guess my friends can't face the cold What can't we face? But why I froze,Not one among them knows And never can be toldShe came from the grave much graverOne by one, they come to me First, he’ll kill her, then I’ll save her Everything is turning out so darkGoing through the motions No, I’ll save her, then I’ll kill her I think this line is mostly fillerWhat's it going to take to strike a spark?It's what they have inside She will come These endless daysAre finally ending in a blaze All: And we areCaught in the fire The point of no return So we will Walk through the fire And let it burn Let it burn Let it burn And let it burn!

1 comment:

Shindig1985 said...

indeed Grr Argh! i loved him so much - that monster - expecially at the end of Becoming - Boo Hoo i needa hug - and the end of Once More With feeling - La ala lalala . i think he should have done something differnt at the end of every episode - like the Simpsons.