26 April 2005

Typical English Weather

Why is English weather so extreme? A few days ago it was well warm and we were all out on the field, bathing in the sun, albeit not enough to get a tan, but it was still enough to be able to feel good about life. The day that my SAD finally disapeared. I no longer feel depressed, i just feel distant. Which isn't helped by the fact that i haven't seen my gang since last Wednesday, and i haven't been out for over two weeks now.

Anyway, now it is chucking it down, on my first visit to the computer rooms, if it's raining like this after dinner, then i don't think i'll make me infamous 2nd trip.

Funnily enough, this is my favourite time of year, when it's just about getting warm, and people start getting the BBQ's out. First ones started like a week ago. Note it. BBQ's at this time of year are always dangerous though because of the threat of rain. Which is a typical thing in Spring in England, i'd even hazard a guess that we get more rain in Spring then we do in Winter.

But still i'd rather live here with the rain then somewhere that is realy warm.

No comments: