17 July 2005

Think Back To 18th June 2005

This time last month (17th June 2005) i was preparing to leave Nuneaton to go and meet Holly at the train station to travel to Northampton to then travel the next day to Milton Keynes.

Green Day seemed such a long time ago now. It truly was the best day of my life, and i remember all the emotion that came through me when they came on. And it got me thinking about some truly deep stuff that won't share on this.

It was coming to near the end of the concert when they hadn't yet played "Time Of Your Life" and i was like - im walking away, and as i did - i heard it and went CRAZY!!!!!!

Overall this was a fantastic day, and i don't think i will ever forget it. If i do it will go down fighting.

So here are some of my photos i took - as always i go for random pictures first. All my Green Day ones from the middle where i was to start with came out really bad. So i've posted some of them i took from the back near the end. Sadly i didn't get the fireworks (only got them on my phone)

Ah Spongebob! you were the greatest!

No comments: