02 July 2005

Its That Time Of Year Again

Yes i am on the look out once again for a new phone - i have had my other one for 6 months now, and the screen has begun to crack cos some of the ink stuff has begun to leak onto the screen - which from experience will only get worse.

I'm thinking of moving on from Nokia - and so far this is my favourite



However i still am a Nokia lover at heart, and i'm contemplating this one



The only thing that WILL remain is that i will still be with o2 - completely loyal to them - ive been with them from the start except for a 6 months turbelent relationship withVodafone.

I will have it by August hopefully

2 comments:

Stu said...

stick with Nokia's mate there are the king of mobiles

I thinking about getting a phone with internet, msn and stuff like that £200 from a mate at work

Stu said...

Have u bought one yet mate if so which one?