12 July 2005

Nothing i Have To Say Is Important ? ? ?

This is an old entry into my journal which i'd like to share. I was a bit fragile at the time but i still stand firm against the reaction that i took.

"Do the things that i have to say really mean anything? Do they have an importance to other people? Do people really want to know what i'm feeling? What i think?I have the problems that other people go through but because i don't promote them doesn't mean that i dont go through them. The things that i actually talk about are the things that i care about. If you don't like the things that i'm talking about don't you(censored) say to my face that it is of no importance! It is important to me, and that should be enough to a real friend.I'm sure the person who this is about know who they are - and i'm not afraid to show my feelings.How could have i been so dumb to feel what i did back then - this future has shown me the real light. How i escaped the torment that i could have found myself in. "

Thankfully this reaction is what set me free from what seemed like a spell that i had been put under - finally was broken. And i was free.

No comments: