02 June 2005

No Wonders I'm Stressing

I've just figured out what i need to earn over the summer. To pay for the house, and pay my student overdraft back to O, i need to earn about £150 a week over the summer, which is without spending a single penny of, and that doesn't include board that my Dad is asking for if i end up living there in Nuneaton.

So maybe Hull would be better to spend over the summer - no board at my Mum's i hope, infact i just won't pay it. But its the location of Swanland that is really putting me off because it is so far away from Hull - where i'm going to have to find the work.

This dilemma is stressing me out! So unless i win the lottery (but how cos i dont play) then i'm going to have to work my ass off over the summer, none stop, stopping at nothing, being unsocial and irriratable.

2 comments:

Shindig1985 said...

AH thankyou! YES PLEASE ASK FOR ME PLEASE - thankyou - and ill try and control my fear of spidersLOL

Shindig1985 said...

From July til End of Sept.