11 June 2005

40.29% It's A Sad Day In Flat 2 Room 6

And I've landed on home soil. Back in Nuneaton - my home for the next 3 and a half months - oh the joy!

Had to make two trips to get all of my stuff out of the room. And it was sad to see that room so empty - i haven't seen it that empty since September 25th 2004 (GOD THAT SEEMS AGES AGO - i think its the fact that its 2004).

Packing that room was very emotional. Thinking - i'll never watch TV in this room again. I'll never do this in this room again. And even though there was no tears, it was still sad that i would never see this room in the condition that i put it in EVERY again. A couple of things, however, still remain in the room. Namely shower gel, a towel and Holly's copy of Nip/Tuck - so don't forget it! Other than the yoghurt stain on the carpet, that's all that remains.

And now i'm back at my Dad's in Nuneaton - moving into Becky's old room (wow the winnie the pooh room is what i've always wanted - well actually its the attic room so techincally it IS what i've always wanted. Complete with sky light and all so i can climb on the roof and watch the world go by.

But the work has begun, not an hour have i been here and i am already on the hunt for a job - and it's stressfull stuff. But i'm putting myself out there. I'm going for Team Leader at Tesco Express in Whitestone (where my Dad actually lives - its part of Nuneaton & Bedworth). When Monday comes i'm going to be busy calling people and heading around town asking for jobs - and hopefully by the June 20th i will have one. I need to earn money ASAP and as much of it as possible. I'm committed to work 30 hours a week - if i get that is another question. But if i don't get that from one job - i'm going to go for several jobs.

No comments: