12 June 2005

40.16% Searching Dell

I've decided that my reward for working solid for three and a half months is going to be a new PC. i'm going to buy myself a new PC - desktop rather than laptop this time though.

I'm searching Dell website at the min and i can get one for about £300 complete with Windows and Office.

Dad said he would get me one for the start of next year - but if i put something towards it i might be able to get a better one.

Anyone with any UK places i can get cheap ones from? Holly - where did you get your laptop from?

3 comments:

Shindig1985 said...

How much did u pay? I was looking at Dell - and i'm thinking about getting it from there

Miriel said...

i think you should get a laptop, but no matter what, you should definitely get a dell.

Shindig1985 said...

For some reason - im more inclined to get a desktop - for one thing they are like half the price