14 June 2005

NEWS ON ME

Hello some good news today - i knew it was going to be a good day for me - i could feel it.

I went to Nuneaton town for an interview - which when i got there i found out that the position had gone - so i walked the 3 mile walk back home and feeling sad i stewed around the house for 4 hours. Half 4 came and i did the 3 mile walk back into town for another interview that turned out to be not an interview - but induction - TODAY I STARTED WORK yey!

At a call centre - crappy work but the time goes really quickly actually before i looked at my watch it was half 6 - half way into my shift.

And the best thing about the job is that there is no set hours really. At the beginning of the week - you ask for the shifts that you can do - and they see if they can fit you in. This week i asked for 5 shift (couldn't do Friday, Saturday and Sunday because of GreenDay) and i got 4 of them. If i get in early i'll be putting down ALL shift - Monday to Sunday. They are only 3 hour shift but there is two shifts a day. The only thing is, is that there is a 4 hour break between the morning shift and afternoon shift so i have to walk home stay there for 2 hours and then go back. This isn't really that bad considering it only takes me 30 minutes to walk there - plus its the exercise i need to get my BP down

No comments: