22 March 2005

Smashed

Oh my god, i totally forgot about this, but it's been nearly a full year since Pete, Steve, Jon and I cut Stu's hair for him. It was a kind of seasonal haircut i suppose you could say. All i'll say is Hot Cross Bun. Check out the picture of it at:

http://www.geocities.com/stualdus/hair.html

It was hilarious, or as i'd normally say - well funny.

That wasn't the only haircut we gave him though - we dyed it and we completely shaved his head with a bic razor - which took bloody ages but the result wasn't that bad in the end, he still had to go to hairdressers to get it fixed but still, the inverted mohawk was pretty funny. Except his Dad's reaction. :-)

Of course, though, these where dont when we we're all drunk.

4 comments:

Stu said...

Thanks Mate i totally forgot about this one, not how can I neally Good Firday again, haaaa and Pete is back but dont think i be allowing him to touch my hair

Shindig1985 said...

Where abouts in Hull is Subway? There's two isn't there? I don't think they were there when i was still in Hull. Which one do you go to?

Anonymous said...

er there is a few

Bev Road
The Pod (The Junction)
in town right near Mc D's
and one in bev

Anonymous said...

lats night say the 12/04/05

My hair was done again i did not noticed until my hair fell out during thr day at work

Thank you JON