21 March 2005

I'm Buffy... The Vampire Slayer, and you are?

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
R.I.P
1997-2003
She entertained the world. A Lot.

Oh how i miss this show! Every week getting the video off either Holly or Abbi, dibs to both of you, and now that part of my life, like so many other parts (to be blogged about later i feel), is over. Only the memories survive in me.
May Buffy remain deep in my hearts and many others - Hey Holly, you better not EVER forget about her!!!!! Even on your death bed! I want her to be your last thoughts. And i'll be watching from whether i am.
To to celebrate the best TV show that ever did grace our screens - My blog is going to feature something to do with Buffy every time i post - in the form of quotes or episode titles as the titles of my blogs i will be posting.
So have fun with the quotes.

2 comments:

Miriel said...

interesting.

Shindig1985 said...

Thanks there Fist - informative there