17 December 2005

All Alone I Fall To Pieces

The time has come and i knew it was on it's way.

Between 17th and the 23rd December i shall be my own company, all my flatmates have abandoned me to go back home, and i'm stuck here on my own because i have to work.

Speaking of - i was just a Christmas temp there but i am now going to be a permanent part timer - although i think that it's just doing Sat and SUn - whereas i really wanted to do Thursdays still because that was my favourite day to work - its not that Thursday was easy i just enjoyed a lot mroe because i get on with the people better on the weekdays rather than the weekends, plus it's not helping the fact that they keep not putting me on the tills on a Sat and Sun and so i'm stuck doing the shitty jobs.

A part of this time that i am also not looking forward to is next week working because i am workingfrom 7.30am -3.30pm. Okay so it's not long hours really considering i was doing 6.30 - 2.30 during the sumer but it's just the fact that i am once again going to have to get up at about 6 to get ready to walk to work (cos i can't afford the bus until i get paid which isn't until the new year).

Err anything else to say? Oh, why the hell does it take so long for the bank to send me a new chequebook - it's been over a week so far - get a move on - i'm starving here and i need some food!!!

Guess thatis it - other than say

People - watch X Factor tonight - JOURNEY SOUTH to win!! let's broke from the mould and not let Shayne win!

No comments: