12 October 2005

Back On Campus

Back in Northampton now (well i've been back for about two weeks but this is the first chance i have had to get online). All moved into the new house (which we all hate - but hopefully will hate less when we have decorated it properly).

Also finally got a new computer today which my brother and his friends built for me - custom built - you can't beat it. And hopefully soon we will have the internet sorted out in the house.

My lectures this year are so much better than last year - they are actually interesting me - it was fun on Monday when we learnt about the sexual connotations of E.T.

Anyway til we have the internet in our house - this blog is going to be a bit random with the postings.

See you later

2 comments:

Miriel said...

the passing of time always seems strange to me. i miss all of you. i wish you'd met me when i wasn't in the middle of a year-long mental breakdown. well i was thinking about you all the other day. tell richard, lou, lauren, lee, and twitch hi for me.

Shindig1985 said...

I think that we both in similiar places - though i was on the way rather than being there already