26 August 2005

"It's Been A While"

*Scary Movie*

well it has been a while since i last posted on here, and so many things have happened.

i have become experimental photographer (having temporarily dropped the writing) and if go to my DA page you will see what i have been up to http://simonsenlis.deviantart.com/gallery/

I've also dyed my hair - it is now Cosmic Blue with Blue COLOUR FX in it. Well it was time for a change really - and i'm liking it.

I went back to Hull last weekend - and it was great. We had a really good night on the Saturday and if you can see from my DA there is some really interesting photos that i took in Position nightclub.

I didn't realise how much i really missed Hull until i went back this time. Just the little things - like actually having a HMV to go into (although Nuneaton is soon going to be gettting a HMV - i think it opens Sept 1st), Herbies sandwiches, hearing other people talking like i do. it's just the little things really.

And this time next month i will be in the new house in Northampton, i will be a resident of 133 Adnitt Road, and i will finally be living with Lauren, Lee, Louise, Richard and Twitch. To be honest i can't wait. Lauren said "welcome to the world of colour" andthat she's going to help me with my colouring when we're living together. It's going to be a recurring theme i think. My next i want is - Red - but i want a deep warm red rather than the BRIGHT red that thankfully went wrong - god can you imagine me with bright red hair? i'm quite liking my blackblue hair at the minute. i wish it didn't make a mess in the bathroom though - or at least you could see the mess as soon as you've done it, unlike leaving it cos it doesn't look a mess then hours later it looks a mess cos there's dye EVERYWHERE.

Anyway im going to get back to photographer and getting to think what to do next. I'm thinking Wilderness!

10 comments:

Miriel said...

my hair is a bold dark red right now... and its short, something that just happened one evening on a whim (the length, not the color).
i haven't decided if i like the length or not- its right about at my shoulders. at least i colored it in the bathroom my parents are going to replace the floor in anyway...

Miriel said...

you should just stay on aim all the time when you are at your computer. there is no point in logging off just because someone isn't online. when you say something to me and it sends to my phone, it takes a little while and when i get on, you're gone!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shindig1985 said...

Spam MUCH

Shindig1985 said...

You're the only person that i know on AIM now - the other people i knew are MSN converts. Leaving it on just waste computer memory, plus if it's inactive - it just stops like it used to